Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Monday, August 22, 2005

rachel ray touches her ears . . . with her toes (from myküll)

so yes, on sunday marianne and i made goat cheese crepes with fig jam. she made the kick-ass hint-o'-thyme batter ahead of time and then we took turns pouring the batter into the sizzling pan and flipping the crepes over. marianne's crepes turned out to be in the shape of the elephant man's hands and mine turned out to be perfect harmonious circles. then we put cubes of goat cheese in the middle of each crepe and folded the corners in to make little pillows of cheesy bliss. except two crepes were stuffed with m&ms and percocet for marianne's son, who we think liked them but he totally passed out early so we're not sure. it took like 30 seconds in the oven until they were done and we took them out and spread the incredibly rich and delicious scrote jam on them. then while scarfing down our meal we played rachel ray. to play rachel ray you must follow 3 steps: 1) enthusiastically shout out "MMMMMM!!!" just before forkful of food enters mouth. 2) slide fork in and out of mouth repeatedly while even more enthusiastically shouting out "MMMMMM!!!" 3) talk about how you did it all for under $40 and even made some extra cash by giving hand jobs to the bus boy and dishwasher. marianne and i are using a uniue and complicated rating system to evaluate each meal we create. we like to call it "the 5 star system." we give goat cheese crepes with fig jam 4 out of 5 stars. on an educational side note, did you know that goats are really cute and cuddly and love to be petted and will eat any fucking thing you put in front of them including your pant legs? also, if you are under a crab apple tree and have some crab apples in your hands and you feed them they will totally fall in love with you and want to make a special extra-creamy blend of goat cheese just for you. also, if you walk out into a field where the goats are supposed to be and yet there are no goats you just scream in a high-pitched voice HEEEEEEERRRREEEE GOATY GOATY GOATIES!!!!! and the entire herd will come running up and will jump on you and beg to be fed and kissed and petted. if you look deep into their eyes you will totally understand why they are the symbol of satanists everywhere. but that doesn't mean their cheese doesn't fucking rule the world.

14 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

MMMMMM!!! Satanic goat cheese! With scrote jam! MMMM!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Oh and yeah - remember that Mykull is the precise, methodical one.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Wendy said...

Oh, duh. I finally get the "croat jam" joke now!!!!!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Marianne's son is getting some real interesting exposures to what "adult male humor" is like. Damn, I wish I coulda been Marianne's son!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger minty said...

Yay! A post from Myküll! Step Two! (That is NOT to say that I don't love Marianne's blog when it's just Marianne's blog!)

I wish someone would put Rachael Ray in front of a goat. I fucking hate her.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger minty said...

Oh--I was pronouncing Croat "cro-at," the way they do on the news. I guess that's why I wasn't getting it.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

Rachael Ray's Maxim (or is it Stuff, or FHM) photos make me gag. In one picture, she's licking something brown off of a spoon.

And the whole concept of the $40 show is pointless, since they get everything for free anyway. It should be called the "skip drinks and dessert and order off the appetizer list" show.

i'd like an m'n'm and percocet crepe, myself.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger christa said...

i'm just curious how mykull knows so much about goats.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Another important part of being Rachel Ray is talking with your mouth full and wave your hands around. She reminds me of a cross-dressing Joker with her omnipresent fake smile. I want a giant M&M. How big are those things?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

I want a giant M&M too - but only if they are the size of one of those old Simon games from the eighties.

Also - Rachael Ray was BLONDE when I flipped past her on tv last night. She is so irritating.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

And did you see her heinous orange eyeshadow?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

She was just a blur of too-much-everything. too much "mmmm!" too much energy. I used to think she was cute, but I am completely over her.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Percocet Side Effects said...

My name is Monica Stone and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Percocet for 7 days now. It did help the pain but the side effects weren't worth it. I'd rather have the pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
nausea, very itchy, racing heart, anxiety, flashing lights(almost hallucinogenic?), weird dreams, tiredness

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Monica Stone

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home