Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Neighbor's Muscle

My neighbor showed me his muscle while we were on the way to see Aimee Mann at the Museum of Art (which incidentally was an excellent show). It was quite an impressive bulge, and he even let me touch it when I tentatively asked him if I could. It was his bicep (what?...) and it was an honest to goodness Popeye-why-I-oughtta bicep. He achieved it from about five months worth of early morning workouts at the Y, and it's inspiring me to consider thinking about possibly joining so I can counteract the effects of being over 40 and liking my food and drink a little too much.

In other news, what does the following list make you think of?:

  • Golden Rain
  • Peach Flower
  • Wildcat
  • Mother Nature
  • Starfire

    10 marks if you said fireworks (as purchased for my spawn for Independance Day) - the rest of you give me ten and take a cold shower

  • 3 Comments:

    At 4:20 PM, Blogger J said...

    I was thinking nicknames you've given your hoo-hoo. I'm going to go take a cold shower now . . .

     
    At 2:21 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

    You know very well her name is Miss Haversham

     
    At 10:21 PM, Blogger J said...

    Oh, now I understand what your ex-boyfriend meant when he kept referring to his friend "Tiny Tim."

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home