Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Nature Notes

Mykull told me about squirrels on crack, and I didn't believe him, and I looked it up and it's true! Of all the animals in the world, aren't squirrels the worst to be crack addicts? They're already twitchy and hyperactive and obsessive-compulsive, what with their nut gathering and burying and counting, not to mention all the squirrel sex they must have to ensure their complete domination of every yard I can think of. The only animal I can think of that might be worse on crack are hummingbirds. Now cats could do with a little crack probably, because they're such lazy, nonchalant bastards.

I saw in a Target flyer, that they are selling pitcher plants, except they call them carnivorous cobra lilies, which sounds so much cooler.

I saw this headline on CNN: 'Oscar Winner goes topless on Italian TV', and clicked on it, only to find in my horror that the topless star was Roberto Benigni, who starred in one of the worst, shudder inducing movies I have ever seen, his version of Pinocchio. Imagine a fifty year old man (and an ugly one at that) dressed in a satin sailor suit with a five o'clock shadow pouting 'But Papa, I didn't mean to be naughty!'. That man is certifiable in my opinion, like Robin Williams crossed with one of the crack squirrels.

I'm twelve, because I snortled at this story. Hee - a man exposing himself to a hot dog vendor. With his hot dog in his right hand.

6 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger J said...

i think bunny rabbits could use some crack, too.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

no no, i'm on rabbit-mood-calming drugs today.

(but otherwise....FREAKOUT!)

so...perhaps i'm more ignorant of the male anatomy than I should be...but he lifted his SHIRT to expose himself? was it a long shirt and he wasn't wearing any pants?

maybe i just have an outdated notion of flashers wearing trenchcoats.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

I figure he must have already extricated his hotdog and it was liberated but concealed beneath his shirt. Or maybe, in the same way that Roberto B. was described as going 'topless', we have reached such a level of prudery that men's nipples are now verboten.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

I sure hope we're not that prudish. because men's nipples aren't offensive. unless they are flattened beneath a black mesh shirt.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Or worse - poking through

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

oh GOD. is that even biologically possible?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home