Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Avril

Hmmm - a Quentin Tarantino rapist doll -err I mean action figure. On the one hand, I can see myself uncomfortably laughing at this if one of my friends had one, yet on the other, the concept behind it is pretty sick. Almost as sick as this.

I have a feeling this is a LOT harder than it looks.

These interlocking notebooks completely appeal to my stationery fetish.

This looks like the coolest museum ever (well, maybe not. It certainly has the coolest name. I love that kind of Brazil technology.

This has to be the fastest proposal ever. I wonder if it will last?

I have two CDs from Mykull to post. Next time, I promise!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

yeah - I'd buy a Quentin Taratino rapist doll, to set fire to it!

the melting hand on that little mannequin is quite creepy.

and yes, the proposal was fast. but was that really what he wanted to do after flying 4,000 miles to see this woman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home