Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Work it out, baby

I have made another workout CD; ask for your copy NOW!!

I think it's funny that the trailers for Jim Carrey's next pretentious project, The Number 23, are more often than not followed by a Dr. Pepper commercial. I don't think that's accidental. I love that Dr. Pepper used to be called a "Waco". I suspect if you asked for one of those today, you might not get a soda.

This ultimate Swiss Army Knife is pretty cool.

I love this website, Gallery of the Absurd. I think Diaper Man bears a striking resemblance to Peter Griffin.

Marianne's Second Workout CD

TrackArtist
(Dancin' in the) Freaky ZoneThe Prima Donnas
Writing On The Wall (Isan / Brutal Folly Remix)Cities
Underwater (You and Me)Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
I Don't Give A....Peaches
When You Go Out I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
Yell It Out Violet Nine
No More HeroesStranglers
Await Rescue65DaysOfStatic
The EndDavid & The Citizens
I Feel Love Donna Summer
atlantis to InterzoneKlaxons
Touche-MoiStereo Total
Good WeekendArt Brut
Hang Me Up To DryCold War Kids
Wrong Time CapsuleDeerhoof
At LeastBaby Dayliner
Why Bother At AllKoufax
Destroy Everything You TouchLadytron
HungerNicolai Dunger
Push AirPretty Girls Make Graves
Escape ClauseThe Stairs
Home and DryPet Shop Boys

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Destroy Everything You Touch is one of my fave workout songs. I can't wait to hear the rest. You make the best workout mixes evah.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

thanks, cookie!

that swiss army knife is INSANE. I cracked up just looking at it.

I am not really attuned to Dr. Pepper, to me it tastes a little soapy.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, Dr Pepper (no period in Dr!) tastes like bug spray. Ugh.

I have not listened to your mix yet but I know it will inspire me to WORK OUT, BABY!!!!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i listened to your mix as i worked out this evening and it made my workout fly by in like two minutes. thanky thanky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home