Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mixmas

Minty has made a great mix about people. People who need people. Are the yuckiest people in the world. And I promise I will give her CD due process in my next post, but I also made a CD, and I am a selfish cow. So here it is:

Marianne's Solstice Mix

TrackArtist
You Can Never Hold Back Spring Tom Waits
Island's Gone Bad Shapes And Sizes
Supernatural Car Lover Robert Pollard
SolsticePit Er Pat
Bird Of CuzcoNina Nastasia
Something of an EndMy Brightest Diamond
You Never Got Me RightFrida Hyvönen
Let's Go DrivingBarzin
Oh MandySpinto band
For RealOkkervil River
Pétales Aiment la Saleté The Age Of Rockets
Open Your Arms Editors
The UkraniansVitaminsforyou
Para lá do ParáTom Zé
The Best DaysThe Softies
PushoverThe Long Winters
Gloomy SundayThe Associates
Ghost Of York As Tall As Lions
78% H20 Ani DiFranco
Song No. 6 Ane Brun

5 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger J said...

AWESOME MIXXX!!!!!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

I realize I left out a track from my printed liner notes - The Best Days. Unlike Minty, it doesn't bother me that much because I'm a sloppy non-Virgo.

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my CD. I aim to please.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally listened to the whole thing and it is great!! Thanks, Marianne. You're not a whore!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

One of my New Year's resolutions is to see Vitaminsforyou live. I absolutely love that track!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home