Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Plus ca change

Stealing from Jerry's playbook. The hair, the pants, the falsetto (the last two may or may not be connected)

6 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

BTW - the hair, pants, falsetto comment refers to the youtoobs. Not Jerry.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Stew said...

Dude: among other reasons why that should be self-evident, Jerry's head is attached to his shoulders and does not float.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Marsosudiro said...

What's with the rotating penis thing?

In any case -- a cool fun song.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but when i read "the hair, the pants, the falsetto" i *immediately* think of jerry.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jerry said...

And, of course, the pants are why I sing falsetto and my head sometimes floats above my shoulders.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

Because there aren't enough fucking memes in the world, I'm tagging you with one, assuming you haven't decided to retire, too. See my blog for details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home