Wendy just popped my tagging cherry. So here goes:
1.) How many books I own:
I can't be bothered counting but I think about 700 or so (including my son's extensive library of Pokemon books).
2.) The last book I bought:
This is embarassing: What You Wear Can Change Your Life by Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine. Needless to say, I'm still waiting. Though the color charts are pretty good.
3.) The last book I read:
Courtesy of Mykull, Emotionally Weird by Kate Atkinson. Now I want to read more of this author.
4.) Five books that mean a lot to me:
1. Nights at The Circus by Angela Carter. My favorite book EVER.
2. Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie. I've read this at least 5 times and I love it each time.
3. The Virgin and The Gypsy by D.H. Lawrence. This one makes me all tingly and wish gypsies lived in Durham.
4. Finn Family Moomintroll by Tove Jansson. My favorite book as a little kid. It's really trippy.
5. The Midnight Farm by Reeve Lindbergh. I read this book over and over to my son when he was little. It's so cozy, and makes me want to take a nap while ten little mice dance on the windowsill.
I hope it was good for Wendy as it was for me...