Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ha, Ha Men

Well, after my little bout of sympathy for men, I now have to laugh at them. Not all of them - just the terminally lame ones. Like this one with the famous wife and the Cheeto colored shirt and the extremely healthy ego. Or these ones with the wrong color shorts, the wrong length t-shirts and the extremely healthy - well, see for yourselves.

Here's something sort of fun, though you have to register. You can upload a picture of yourself, and find out what celebrity you look like. I did two of mine, and the only celebrities that came out for both were Julianne Moore and Rita Hayworth. I bloody wish. I think that may be based on my coloring - it certainly isn't on my features. Other celebrities I supposedly resemble are Cameron Diaz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Rowan Atkinson and Harry Harrison. Did I mention this was in beta?

Here's another rather less superficial test, via Salon, which tests how prejudiced you are. The actual test is here - that site does seem to have an anti-American bias, as the stars and stripes are conspicuously absent. I discovered so far I have a slight bias to straight people, and a strong bias towards young people, which shocked me. There's also a test for thin/fat preference, but if you do the test, it's more like a preference between normal faces and very badly Photoshopped 'fat' faces.

7 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger J said...

ummm . . . do i really look like eddie murphy and j. k. rowling? maybe it was the deep dark tan and blond wig.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger christa said...

good lord! is that photo of the bicyclists for real?!? yowza.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger christa said...

apologies. i just realized that every comment i leave on your blog asks "is that for real"?

i wish i were more original than that.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

oh kevin federline. you have indeed, gotten your golden ticket. who knew that being a serial impregnator would get you britney spears as a wife?

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

What I can't figure out is why any woman would even let him near enough her to impregnate her. Just the thought makes me double cross my legs and tie my ankles in a neat bow. Bleagh.

And I think that Christa has been manufactured by the liberal media.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger christa said...

damn, i've been found out!
time to reinvent myself as a bicycle seat.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Lordy you're a brave woman, Christa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home