Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lisa Loeb's Butt

It's everywhere. That little video of her prancing around in her thong is all over the place, and something compels me to watch it every single time. She's a cutie-patootie, that's for sure, but who knew so many guys apparently have a thing for her?

Apparently, being negative and grumpy is contagious. I can certainly think of people who are just exhausting to be around because they are so negative. And it usually has very little to do with what they have in life. Even more reason to keep away from toxic people (supposedly ten percent of the population, which seems a bit on the low side to me).

I'm just waiting for someone to use male schadenfreude as an argument against women becoming lawyers.

This article about British gum chewers has the grossest picture EVER of a gum-splattered street. It's one thing to chew gum, but to just spit it out anywhere is revolting.

It looks like Steven Soderbergh's film Bubble isn't doing very well, in spite of the innovative release (simultaneously on DVD, cinema and cable). I wonder if the numbers will be better after three weeks in heavy cable rotation. I have to admit, the fact that he used 'non-professional' actors puts me off a bit. It could be pretty deadly.

Aren't you glad you're not a student doctor? Lisa Loeb should watch herself, wandering around half-naked. An electric cable might wind up in her rectum.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

clearly, we both read too much metafilter - I spent waaaaay too long on the student doctor forum today. egads - why do people put so many random objects where the sun never shines? objects that you need PROFESSIONAL HELP TO EXTRACT?

And I just wrote about Lisa Loeb myself :-)

(she's so cute - like a doll. I find her much more likable now, for some reason)

too bad I missed Bubble on cable. Two showings just seems stingy.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger J said...

god i loathe lisa loeb with a passion. i want to flatten her face with a waffle iron. and her ass makes me want to retch.

sorry, just being a negative and grumpy blamer again . . .

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger christa said...

i'm curious... by what standard is bubble not doing well? is it possible to measure all three formats simultaneously? i mean, sure it may not be doing well at the cinemas, but for cripes sake... it's available in 2 other ways.

i, for one, will see it. i love soderbergh a real whole super lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home