Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Normal Service Has Resumed

A little me time, some awesome friends who took care of my son, and some more awesome friends to have dinner with, and I'm back to normal (or as normal as I'll ever be).

My son really is a great kid; he's funny, smart, creative, cute as a button, and wise beyond his years, and I am very lucky to have him. And I want to do the best I can for him, and occasionally it just gets to be a bit much.

But I'm ok now. Really. La-la-la-la....

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

we heart you :-)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Thank you! And I double heart all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home