Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bounty

Well, this weekend, inspired by Jenny and her canning prowess, I made pesto, tomato sauce, spiced pear butter and crystallized ginger. And then I baked pumpkin muffins and cinnamon buns. It feels pretty good to open up the freezer and see it filled with yummy food. Sometimes I think I was supposed to be a farmer's wife or something, because I love doing this shit.

I guess there is room for only one Diddy in the UK. So I wonder what he will be called there now? And how can more than one person in the world call themselves by that ridiculous name? I love how the US Diddy describes himself as 'The CEO, The Entertainer, The Humanitarian, The Designer'.

I think this list should be presented to every freshman.

Rupert Everett's autobiography sounds like a good read. He is one of that rare breed that is both hot and funny. And occasionally hetero.

I wonder if they will be serving deep fried coke at the State Fair?

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drooooooooool...when can I pick up some pears? (Maybe when I finally get my car out of your way...)

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They would have to serve deep-fried PEPSI at this state's State Fair.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

I am drooling along with laStew. I love pears!

(and minty is entirely correct. and - ew!)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger J said...

i can't stand rupert everett, he's the most arrogant prig on the face of the earth. on the face of the earth, i tell you!

deep fried coke actually sounds kinda good. in the not-too-distant future, the state fair will probably be deep frying napkins, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home