Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Friday, October 06, 2006

I feel a mix coming on....

Specifically, a workout mix to celebrate my new found relationship with the gym. Not that you would notice, but still. Let me know if you're interested - I anticipate posting/burning pretty soon

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger J said...

i'm DEFINITELY interested!

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said you gonna get me one, ummmm hmmmm. So you betta cawf it up, sis.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to get me some of that.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

jerry, you can get you some. and maybe a cd as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home