Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Itchy Feet

For some reason, I have been suffering an attack of major itchy feet. I want to go to a completely unfamiliar place where I know nothing and no-one, and get to know it. I've done this before, a few times, and it's simultaneously the most nerve-wracking and exciting experience.

Of course, I have a kid and a job and a mortgage so I'm staying put, so I'm feeding my addiction by watching The Long Way Around. Ewan McGregor is the most perfect specimen of manhood ever. In looks, personality and just sheer manly adventurousness.

This author has come up with an interesting way to make money - purchase a character in his book. Smacks a bit too much of Mad Libs to me.

I just found out that Jarvis is scheduled to come out on my birthday. How very convenient.

This is fucked up beyond belief.

8 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until I clicked on the link, I thought you meant you had literally itchy feet. And then I said to myself I said, Stew? She wasn't scratching her feetsies last night. Oh No. YOU were the one with the top of the foot itch, Stew. Yes.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I think it was Alice and her over-affectionate foot nuzzling. She is an attention whore.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger J said...

Ewan McGregor + Clive Owen = Man of My Dreams.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Or even better, both at once

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

I thought you meant that Jarvis was really going to COME OUT on your birthday.

You can't have a birthday! Because mine is right around the corner from yours! Okay, you can have one. But I'm not having one. Unless someone has some extra balloons and wants to give me some. on that day. of my birthday.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT WAIT HERE!

Whenare the birthdays?? TELL!!!!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I lurv the Jarv. My b'day is Nov 13, and the pinkmeisters is nov 20 and about a decade earlier.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly, Ewan also guest-starred in an episode of "ER" many years ago -- an episode entitled "The Long Way Around."

Okay, maybe not actually interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home