Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life's Small Victories

It's funny how a succession of small things can make your day good. I started out the day talking to my mum, as I always do on Saturday, and my dad made me laugh so hard because he was making shadow animals over the phone.

Then my son and I scored at Thriftworld for his Halloween malevolent clown costume - we got a bright red pair of pants, a hideous tie, a green and a yellow t-shirt for under $10.

Then I got carded buying beer at Target. I haven't been carded in ages. With my gigantic son standing right beside me, no less.

Then I went home, and the guy across the road had the cutest little puppy (which looked sort of like this), and Mykull and I played with it for a while. The puppy, I hasten to add, knowing the readership of this blog.

Then my son and I went for a walk with Jenny along the River Eno, and it was really beautiful and relaxing.

Though the news that Air America is filing for bankruptcy is kind of a bummer. And that fat fuck is still going strong.

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger J said...

PUPPY!!! it took all of my willpower not to steal that puppy.

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww, puppy!!!!!!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the River Eno related to the River Thames?

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and?

PUPPY!!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

is that a weimaraner puppy? they are SO CUTE!!!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

He wasn't quite a Weimaraner (not baggy enough), but almost. He was so incredibly cute. Especially when he flipped over backwards and got confused. Awww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home